11 January 2011 @ 11:57 pm
I am broke, but the last time I did this, I think it worked out for everyone involved.  
There's some outrageous flooding in Queensland, Australia, and as a way to get some dollars to flood relief organizations, [livejournal.com profile] waltzmatildah is having an auction in the comments in this post.

I am offering two fics to the highest bidders, you get 100 words for every $1 Australian. Bidding ends January 23, 11:59 pm AusEDST (I cannot for the life of me find that link to the time converty thing - HELP ME!).

Here's my offer, if you're interested:

Fandom/s: The Losers, SGA
Characters/Pairings: Gen for either (and possibly other fandoms as well, feel free to ask). Losers: Cougar/Jensen for sure, Cougar/Jensen/Pooch probably, others, please PM to ask first just in case. SGA: just about anything, but obvs McShep and Lorne/Zelenka are my go-to pairings.
Other: AUs are my specialty; I like crack. If you specifically want canon, let me know, please! Also, please let me know what rating you'd like - I will write specifically to what you're looking for.
Tags: ,